Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Smart Family of Four

     When we moved into our home, there were two unoccupied houses in the cul-de-sac. The one next door was newly constructed. We prayed that God would bless us and a special family with this house. As he often does, He showed up and showed out in a big way.



Family of Four Celebrating Fall!


     We have the sweetest, hard working and most fun loving family living next door. They are a young couple both in the medical field. They have two adorable children. Nothing makes our days sweeter than hearing the sounds of children laughing. It thankfully is a sound we hear often. Either mom or dad or all, are outside playing as often as possible.



Gotta love that bling!

     In a world gone crazy, we are grateful for loving parents as is in this family of four. No doubt their children will be well equipped to not only function but serve this world well.



     We thank God for the joy of this family. We pray God will bless them as fully as their presence is a blessing to this community




Now be pleased to bless the house of your servant, that it may continue forever in your sight; for you, O Sovereign LORD, have spoken, and with your blessing the house of your servant will be blessed forever."

2 Samuel 7:29 (NIV)





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

Renee said...

Oh what a sweet post in world so busy and crazy, where kids sometimes are "trophies" or completely forgotten it's so nice to hear a neighbor's perspective. What an impact one family can make in the world around them. Thanks.

Have a great weekend! Come stop by my blog sometime.

Linda Jackson said...

Thank you Renee....loved your blog about our Heavenly Father!

Patrinas Pencil said...

Brown Shoe,
How neighborly you are :) I haven't had real neighbors until last year when I moved here to care for dad. That was 13 long years of no neighborly neighbors - I miss that about being married and living in a community of neighbors. It's not that neighborly here either - but at least I know some of their names. :)

In case you think I'm not neighborly - My granddaughter and me are the neighborhood cookie makers - we like sharing our goods. But it's still not a neighborly neighborhood, :( life is just too busy for folks.

But hey, it was quite neighborly of you to stop by my bridge for a visit and hang your hat on my follower billboard. I don't know what brought you to my bridge but it was nice to see your face at my place.

God bless you neighbor!

Patrina <")>><
warrior bride in boots