Friday, February 24, 2012

Love is in the Air

A sweet couple, Justin and Kelly, will be exchanging their wedding vows next week. I am super excited for them. I know you are all surprised right? The girl who loves loves loves weddings.



I attended a shower for her a few weeks back. There were games. As much as I love weddings I dislike shower games. This one was actually fun though. We were to give words of wisdom beginning with the letters of the bride’s name.

We were all thinking so hard!



We more mature ladies had a great time trying to fit the letters with all the seasoned wisdom running through our minds. Well okay. We were just trying to fit something with the letters. After brainstorming and putting our heads together, I am not so sure two or three heads are necessarily better than one. That would certainly be the case, if one of the heads is mine. It was still great fun laughing with dear friends.

Dana making Melba and I laugh - as usual!


It was all in all a joyous occasion. It was a making special memories day. All the many friends and family gathered with one common goal. That is praying only happiness, love, joy and peace all the days of the lives of the soon to be Mr. and Mrs.




Then the Lord God said, “It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him.
Genesis 2:18

No comments: