Friday, March 12, 2010

A Perfect Life

                                               
       Do not proceed with this post on a full bladder! Could result in a major accident!

     Someone actually said to me, with complete sincerity, "You look like the type of person who has it all together and a perfect life."

      For those who have known me most of my life, are you not glad to have the warning? Hysterical laughter can lead to loss of bladder control or worse.  At least it has happened in my not so perfect world.

      Perfect? Yeah right!  If I did have it all together, I would surely forget where I left it.  I can remember when I thought all train tracks ran in one direction.  Don't be smug.  I dare you to show me a train track that has those double yellow lines running down the middle. I don't think so.

      I have been known to get really annoyed when my Lowes card doesn't work at the Kroger gas pumps. What's up with that?  Were folks staring at me for that small indiscretion or had I failed, once again, to double check that all was snapped, buttoned, zipped and undergarments applied.  At one point my fellow co-workers had a pool going to see if I showed up at 7:30 a.m. with matching shoes.  Most of the time they were at least the same color, but not always.

      My husband, rather recklessly I might add, left a tube of hand cream lying on the bathroom counter.  I found myself applying it to my "Peanuts" toothbrush.  An honest mistake would you not say?
       And so an end to a perfect day!

And being made perfect He became the source of eternal salvation to all who obey Him, Hebrews 5:9
English Standard Version










No comments: